I can see that I have some problems aligning this so that it doesn’t overlap the sidebar information on the right. I’m working on that! The alignment will cease to be a problem when the video window gets pushed farther down on the page, below the sidebars, but I’d prefer that it be right from the beginning.
Suggestions from Web designers out there are welcome! The align tag doesn't seem to do anything, and any adjustment I try on the size of the window causes an error message.
Later: I still haven’t conquered the alignment problem, but I did succeed at changing the size so that it doesn’t overlap the sidebar. I don’t understand why it didn't work on my previous attempts; perhaps it had to do with specifying an acceptable aspect ratio. I’d call this progress. I’d even call it good enough! Quoth Voltaire, “The perfect is the enemy of the good.” That’s good enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment