I don’t like IE, and the only time I use it is to go to Windows Update to get the latest IE security patches. This strikes me as a good example of the word irony. But if I’m going to be publishing a blog I owe it to my public to make it render properly in all the major browsers.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Voilà & Eureka!
Upon trying out the links to the test video (previous post below) using IE, I finally got to an error message telling me that I needed to upgrade my copy of IE to Flash 8. I have done so, and now things seem to be working fine here. Maybe everybody else was already at Flash 8 and hence got good video—and wondered why I kept whining about this? Thanks for bearing with me.
I don’t like IE, and the only time I use it is to go to Windows Update to get the latest IE security patches. This strikes me as a good example of the word irony. But if I’m going to be publishing a blog I owe it to my public to make it render properly in all the major browsers.
I don’t like IE, and the only time I use it is to go to Windows Update to get the latest IE security patches. This strikes me as a good example of the word irony. But if I’m going to be publishing a blog I owe it to my public to make it render properly in all the major browsers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment